Sandblasting - Shot Blasting - Media Polishing
Garnet is a cost effective, environmentally and operator friendly. Garnet is devided from hard rock and is absolutely inert and non-toxic. It is extremely and does not contaminate the Surface of stainless steel or non-ferrous materials.
Garnet Mesh is one of the most important natural abrasive materials which have stable chemical property and high hardness and toughness. Garnet sand is high dense, hard, sharp and free of heavy metals or toxic components.
- Garnet (Almandite) : 95%
- Specific Gravity : 4 - 4.1
- True Density : 2.3 MT/m³
- Hardness Moh’s : 7.5 - 7.8
- Melt Point : 1260 °c
- Conductivity : Less than 25 Ms/m
- Chloride : Less than 25 ppm
- Toxic substances : None
- Reactivity : Inert
- Appearance : Red to brownish black colour