Sandblasting - Shot Blasting - Media Polishing
Aluminium oxide is used for its hardness and strength, such as for sandpaper, cutoff tools, sandblasting, dermabrasion, etching, flooring, polishing, and metal finishing applications. Aluminium Oxide is widely used as an abrasive.
The range of applications is limitless - the removal of sand from casting, surface preparation prior to enamelling, plating or bonding; etching; descaling; deburring; cleaning moulds; glass-carvings and decorative works in glass industry.
PHYSICAL And CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- COLOUR : Dark Brown, White and Pink
- PHYSICAL NATURE : Hard, Very Tough and Frible
- PARTICAL SPECIFIC GRAVITY : 3.9 - 3.94
- MELTING POINT : 2000 C - 2050 C
- HARDNESS MOH'S SCALE : 9.0